Please join us for a special one-hour event with Deb Brown!
Deb will be sharing her insight on Building Business Relationships: For employees, business owners, and job seekers.
People do business with and hire the person or company they remember positively. No matter how great the reputation of your company’s brand, retaining talent and customers comes down to personal interactions.
· 75% of new jobs come through networking.
· A cohesive team is based on strong relationships with colleagues, direct reports, and leaders.
· Businesses grow by building strong relationships with prospects, clients, partners and team members.
· Learn 3 steps to establishing and maintaining an appropriate, productive business relationship.
· Learn the 5 ways to appropriately express appreciation in the workplace.
Deb Brown is the author of "Lifelong Loyal Clients". She works with independent professionals and business owners who want to capitalize on their most important asset – their relationships. As a professional speaker, she trains business owners on how to build business relationships for a bigger bottom line. As a result of working with Deb, independent professionals spend less time and money marketing while making more money in their business. When she’s not making money in her business, she’s collecting paper money from around the world.
It will be an honor to host Deb Brown for this live virtual event, so please RSVP above to secure your opportunity to attend.
BYU Management Society
Member At Large