You are cordially invited to the annual charitable banquet of the New York Latter-day Saint Professional Association (NYLDSPA*), a non-profit organization sponsored by -- but not limited to -- local members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the BYU Management Society.* Please join us as we present the Visionary Leadership Award and hear from this year's special guests!
Visionary Leadership Award Recipient: Mariano Rivera
Former Yankees Pitcher, 2019 Baseball Hall of Fame Inductee and Founder of the Mariano Rivera Foundation
Honorary Keynote Speaker: Elder D. Todd Christofferson
Member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Dinner and Program: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- $60 Junior Professionals (Graduated 2015 or after)
- $100 Professionals (Graduated before 2015)
- $625 Half Table Sponsor (4 seats)
- $1250 Table Sponsor (Table of 8; please provide names at checkout, otherwise, you may provide them later if needed)
- General Scholarship Contributions: You can donate directly to the Scholarship Fund here. In the blue "Search" bar, enter and select "NYLDSPA Management Society Scholarship."
Register here by February 24, 2020. (Seating is limited and this event requires all attendees to register and prepay for the event before the registration deadline. Unfortunately, we will not be able to take payment at the door.)
Questions? Email: email@example.com
*The NYLDSPA exists to unite professionals of integrity from a wide variety of backgrounds, and to provide needs-based scholarships for New York area youth.