You are cordially invited to the annual charitable banquet of the New York Latter-day Saint Professional Association (NYLDSPA*), a non-profit organization sponsored by -- but not limited to -- local members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the BYU Management Society.* Please join us as we present the Visionary Leadership Award and hear from this year's special guests!
Visionary Leadership Award Recipient: Senator Joseph I. Lieberman
Former United States Senator from Connecticut and Connecticut Attorney General
Honorary Keynote Speaker: Elder Quentin L. Cook
Member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Thursday, March 3, 2022
Dinner and Program: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- $60 Junior Professionals (Graduated 2018 or after)
- $120 Professionals (Graduated before 2018)
- $800 Half Table Sponsor (5 seats)
- $1600 Table Sponsor (Table of 10; please provide names at checkout, otherwise, you may provide them later if needed)
Note: The table sponsor and a guest (2 persons per sponsorship) are invited to attend a VIP reception prior to the main event. Details will be provided to sponsors after registration.
- General Scholarship Contributions: You can donate directly to the Scholarship Fund here. Confirm the account says "NYLDSPA Management Society Scholarship."
Register here by Sunday February 27, 2022. (Seating is limited and this event requires all attendees to register and prepay for the event before the registration deadline. Unfortunately, we will not be able to take payment at the door. Additionally, all attendees must comply with COVID-related event requirements, including proof of vaccination for entry and any city-mandated mask requirements at the time of the event)
Questions? Email: email@example.com
*The NYLDSPA exists to unite professionals of integrity from a wide variety of backgrounds, and to provide needs-based scholarships for New York area youth.