Whether you’re a CEO, Marketing Executive or Head of Sales, staying on top of the latest changes in digital marketing is a daily challenge. You must be able to determine proper channels, customize strategies, and exploit new technology. Keith White will provide hands-on exercises and tools so you’ll learn how to manage your team through basic and advanced platforms as well as plan your digital marketing strategy.
Keith will explain the digital marketing strategy that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile, and social. By following these step by step directions, your company can achieve superior return on relationship by uniquely engaging each individual based on their behaviors and then automating personalized experiences that increase revenue, improve ROI, and deepen brand loyalty.
- Setting Manageable Objectives – Optimizing your digital marketing, Adopting best practices for demand generation and customer lifecycle management for your company size and budget.
- Innovate and Lead with Technology – How to choose the right technologies and channels, as well as getting more out of them with the right talent.
- Understanding the Marketing Stack – Where to spend your budget for the best ROI.
- Demand Generation – Know how to drive traffic via email, SEM, SEO and social. Justify your investments, demonstrate results and beat the competition.
Value to Members
- Learning Key Digital Strategies – Growing through digital marketing
- Creating Proper Objectives – What goals and KPI should you be using
- Sensible Strategy – Setting and achieving your goals
- Manageable Tactics – What activities do you optimize