The BYU Management Society of Orange County is committed to helping you put your best foot forward, in all ways, professionally, personally, physically, mentally, spiritually, socially and every other positive “LLY” way out there. (we're seeking after praiseworthy and good report stuff... :D )
We did this before and had a great turnout and great time with like-minded folks, but...
IT'S EVEN BETTER THIS TIME!
The Sam Surin Team has agreed to give out 12 custom shirts (just like the 12 tribes of Israel) to the first 12 people who bring a friend to this event.*
Are you going back into the office (or Church?)
For those who are ready to get back into professional clothing, you can get a custom suit and shirt starting at $425. Working from Home? They do custom ties, shorts, short sleeve shirts, jeans and more casual clothes as well.
Other Reasons people come and buy:
- You don't fit into "off-the-rack" anymore (the dad-bod is real)
- You are tough to find gifts for
- You care about quality, but don't want to pay through the nose
- You are starting to go back into the office (or church)
- Retail therapy is real
- Need a night away from the kids
- Want clothes to work with the change of seasons
- You want something that's "you" and don't want to wear the same thing as others
- You're looking to make a move towards promotion - look the part before you become the part
So, go ahead and dig into your inner Fashionista - Ephriam and bring a friend and have some fun. We'll see you there!
- 5:00 to 7:30: Suit Browsing and Fitting
- 5:30 to 6:30: Networking
Want Something FREE?
Share this even on Facebook and tag our group for a chance to win an additional Free, Custom Shirt. (Winner will be announced at 6:30)
* Of the 12 shirts, there will be a limit of one shirt per "friendship", i.e. you can't bring a friend and get a shirt and they bring you to get shirt... that's silly, but a good try ;) ...