Welcome Colorado Springs!
BYU Management Society
Recipient of the 2021 Dean's Gold Chapter of Excellence Award
Foster professionalism in business and a passion for excellence through a culture of fellowship and the sharing of best business practices.
- Meet together monthly for lunch
- Experience an intellectually stimulating and uplifting presentation
- Build lasting friendships
- Fellowship with one another
- Make a positive contribution to the professionalism of our members
- Be an influence for good in the community
- Open to all individuals who are interested in growing moral and ethical leadership around the world.
- Honesty and integrity in business relationships.
- Willing to share best business practices.
- We are currently meeting for lunch from 11:45 am - 1:00 pm the third Thursday of every month excluding June and July.
- Location: varies by event.
Each monthly presentation is available for a sponsorship. An event sponsor will have the ability to give a brief 1-3 minute presentation of their company/product at the beginning of the luncheon, as well as have a display table and the opportunity to provide literature to event attendees. For more information, please contact our Director of Sponsorships, Jason Daniels, phone: 719-201-8052, Jason.Daniels@FinchandGable.com .
Our chapter provides mentoring through the Young Professionals Career Engagement Program. The objective of this program is to help young adults select and jumpstart their careers by connecting with and learning from professionals in their career field of interest. These professionals will share their career experiences and knowledge with the young adult in order to help him or her prepare to enter the workforce as a confident, committed and ethical professional. There is no cost to participate in the program. To learn more click here.